Your Free Consulation
Finance & Insurance
The American Association of Orthodontists recommend all children have a check-up with an orthodontic specialist no later than age 7. Dr. Eberle and Dr. Renaud can identify subtle problems with facial growth and development, and eruption of permanent teeth while baby teeth are still present.
Those who aren’t quite ready for treatment yet will be eligible for our Grin & Win Kids Club! The Kids Club is designed for kids to join the Eberle Orthodontics family even if they aren’t quite ready for treatment. We recommend these club memebers come to scheduled checkups, every 6 months, to see how their smile is coming along.
At these checkups we will screen them to give our doctors the chance to:
- Guide jaw growth during the important phases of facial growth
- Lower the risk of dental trauma or excessive wear of tooth enamel
- Correct harmful oral habits of the tongue and thumb/finger
- Improve appearance and social concerns of protruded front teeth
- Manage space to help guide permanent teeth into a more favorable position
- Intercept or prevent more serious problems from developing