Office Policies & Philosophy
We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Philosophy of Care
At Eberle Orthodontics, our mission is to WOW our patients with top-quality care that comes from the heart, in a fun and family-friendly atmosphere.
We are guided by a simple, but profound set of values:
- Honor God with excellence in everything we do.
- Build relationships based on integrity, trust and respect.
- Exceed expectations in treatment and service.
We are committed to:
- Give you an attractive, healthy smile that will enhance your self-image, improve quality of life, and build self-confidence for the rest of your life.
- Provide first-class, technologically advanced clinical orthodontics as the standard of care.
- See you at your scheduled appointment time – on time.
- Provide outstanding service, selection, quality and value.
- Have an enthusiastic and dedicated team to serve you.
- Create patients that compliment us with the referral of a friend or family.
We strive to be remembered as “The Friendliest Orthodontic Practice in Louisville”!
Appointments are an important part of your treatment, as time has been reserved specifically for you. Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule. We request a 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment, and we appreciate your cooperation.